Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meet my roomies!

So like I mentioned in my last post, I recently had two new roomies move in. It's been a little over a month, but we're getting along pretty well. Their stuff has taken over the entire apartment, though. But here are the little chub-munsters.


Tommy is the orange tabby, and Marigold is the tortoise shell. They're approximately six years old. As I write this, Marigold is sleeping on the dining room table and Tommy is in the doorway of my bedroom. They sleep about 90 percent of the day. Here are more pictures for your (my) viewing pleasure.

Tommy hiding under the table.

Marigold mid-yawn.
Aren't they super adorable? Well it's getting late and tomorrow is Monday, so the chub-munsters and I heading to bed.

Hopefully more posts will follow. But let's be honest, only time will tell.

No comments: