Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back in Business

Why hello my darling readers! Miss me much? Because I'm back!

I won't lie; the hiatus was rather enjoyable. Sometimes the pressure of blogging can be a little... much... even for a little ol' blog like mine. Also, lying by the pool instead of attaching myself to my laptop makes for a very happy Cassandra. Nevertheless, I think it's time to make a comeback.

I don't have much in terms of updates except that I've been taking time to figure out what I'm doing with my life. I've made some goals, so hopefully I can stick to them. Otherwise, I'll be back to posting all things that entertain, interest or intrigue me.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Samantha R said...

I know exactly what you mean, I'm re-evaluating some things in my life. My making a really big move and I hope that it'll pay off in the long term.
I guess it's better to have goals (whether or not you achieve them) than to flounder.
Blogging is a lot of work! I don't blame you for taking a break. Welcome back! :)