Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to fly.

I forget if I mentioned this in my blog or not, but a while back a trapeze school came to Washington DC; Trapeze School New York to be specific. I had read about other people taking trapeze classes in New York, and I was definitely jealous. Then it came to DC, but I forgot about it for a while.

So earlier today I was reading some Web sites, including Metromix DC (love them!), and I came across an article about the trapeze school. It turns out the classes are relatively affordable, especially now that I have some extra income coming in. I want to take the Flying Trapeze class, the Static Trapeze and the Silks class. Although of all of them, I think the Silks class would be the coolest. I've always wanted to twist and turn high above the ground with just fabric, haha. Seriously though, I think it would be awesome.

You know, I'm just saying, but they also have giftcards. Ahem. That would make a pretty awesome Christmas or birthday gift to a certain someone special, ahem.

If I actually go through with it, I'll be sure to let you know. I have a feeling I might.

1 comment:

Loopaleep said...

Go for it. Looks life fun.