Friday, February 27, 2009

Sharp as a Razor

I'm sure you've heard how doing puzzles, such as crossword puzzles and sudoku, help stimulate your brain and may possibly reduce the risk of memory loss and dementia. (If not, well, you just did.) Well last night while I was reading Reader's Digest, I came across a delightful discovery (which unfortunately kept me up way too late):

KENKEN PUZZLES! They're pretty much like Sudoku, but instead have an additional challenge (supposedly) by including math in the picture. (Truthfully, I find them much easier than those stupid Sudoku puzzles. They were created by a Japanese teacher, Tetsuya Miyamoto. Check it out on your left.

If you find that you enjoy these puzzles, which I hope you do, you can check out these sites for lots and lots of puzzles:

KENKEN

Reader's Digest KENKEN puzzles

NYTimes.com KENKEN Puzzles

Webkendoku

No comments: