Friday, February 27, 2009

Twitter, Twitter, Tweet, Tweet

I swear a new "must-have" social networking site appears everyday. I watch them for a while and contemplate joining them. I already have Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn. But after watching for a few days, weeks, what have you, I generally give in to the craze.

Case in point: I added another to my list today: Twitter, which from my understanding is pretty much a site made entirely of Facebook statuses (Is that correct grammer?). People can follow and are followed by other people, and you read and respond to their current statuses just like Facebook. I think the big thing is you can update your status by text messaging at any time. (I personally haven't gotten that far. I'm kind of scared about extra charges and so forth.)

So if you feel the urge to follow me, you can find me here.

No comments: