Friday, May 1, 2009

Cheap, Cheaper and Free!

You know me, I can't resist a good deal. And, wow, there are so many out there right now. So I hope you find some of these deals helpful this weekend and the upcoming week.

- Are you a Barnes & Noble member looking for a cheap subscription to a magazine? How does 89 cents for a year of Redbook sound? Or $2.70 for Marie Claire, Esquire or Harper's Bazaar? I'm so tempted to join, just to subscribe to all of these magazines! It costs $25 per year. Or find a friend or family member that is and use their membership! Check it out here.

- Mother's Day is around the corner. Do you have a card for Mom? No? Well get over to Hallmark to make a free card (postage included!). Follow the instructions from this site before May 4.

- Have a Sonic's near you? Get a free CroisSONIC breakfast sandwich by signing up here. Or do you prefer White Castle? Here's a coupon for a free pork slider. Or you can head to KFC and get a free drink with a purchase of their grilled chicken.

- Not a B&N fan? What about Borders? Get a free 12 oz beverage while perusing books.

- Is your birthday coming up? Do you like going to Benihana? While it's not near my birthday, I do love Benihana's. So I think you should join The Chef's Table and get a $30 max dinner certificate for your birthday!

- There are so many free samples on this site, I just can't pick one to share. Check it out for yourself!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Totally just used the free Mom's Day card offer.
THX!!

Pie said...

Have a birthday or anything coming up? Because I found another code! It's APRILCARD.

Glad to be of help!