Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun and Famous

Hello all. I'm back! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was suffering from a miserable migraine. Normally if I just relax, it passes. So I made a bowl of baby brussels sprouts (I love steamed veggies in the microwave!) and watched Hancock. Well, no luck, it just got worse and worse. So I slept it off.

Anyways, this weekend was fun. I saw a famous person--William H. Macy! Well actually my friend saw him first. He was running and ran right past us! I remember him from Air Force One, Pleasantville and Sahara. He and a whole slew of other celebrities were in town for the White House Correspondents Dinner. Fun, huh? DC really is becoming the new NYC. (Ok, maybe that's stretching it. But still I saw a celebrity in DC faster than I did in New York.) Cool huh?

No comments: