Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Miss me?

Sorry for the brief lack of posting. My mums was visiting, so I spent my time with her. She left today, so I'm a little really sad. I've never been one for goodbyes.

But to make up for the lack of posting, I thought I'd share some pictures from our adventures at the zoo. The animals were all out and about. And it's spring after all, so I was super excited to see babies! I saw the baby gorilla, but failed to get a clear picture of her. The other baby is pictured below. Sadly, mama panda isn't preggo, though. Cross your fingers for next year. Anyways, here you go:


Oh my goodness. I love the pandas at the zoo. What a perfect pose, too.

Even the sloth was out and about!

This is an anteater with her baby on her back. She came so close to us; it was crazy!

Cleanliness is even important at the zoo. The male grey seal is getting his teeth brushed!

No comments: