Friday, May 22, 2009

Total War

So I’m currently at war with the treadmill in my gym. This war, however, has spread to the weight machines, free weights and even my kitchen. It feels so good to be working out again. I can actually see the muscle coming back!

But to really get a good grasp on how I’m doing, I want this: Tanita BC-350 Ironman Body Composition Monitor.

According to the description, it provides your “weight, body fat percentage, body water percentage, muscle mass, bone mass, basal metabolic rate, physique rating, visceral fat level, and metabolic age.”

It’s $269.99, but isn’t it pretty?

2 comments:

Jo said...

Jenny Craig sells the same Tanita BC-350 Ironman Body Composition Monitor for $49.95. But you have to join Jenny Craig to get it. It sounds to me as if you're doing all the right things, and you will get your body back -- for free!

Pie said...

WOW! But how much does Jenny Craig cost? I really want that scale! So many different numbers to check out.

Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it!