Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Thunk I Can, I Thunk I Can

So my friend Cookie has recently started posting these “Thursday Thunks” posts. They seemed like fun, so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon. Clearly these posts (when I remember it’s Thursday) will be a bit more on the personal side. I hope you enjoy it though, and if you start them too, let me know!

1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)

Totally, I’ve already read the entire Twilight series. I’m kind of over that now. I’ve been doing the Facebook thing for a while, but I definitely hopped on the Twitter train. I actually like it, too. I never did the whole Harry Potter thing. I couldn’t get past the first page of the first book. I was 12-ish when Titanic came out, so Leo DiCaprio was (and still is) dreamy.

I think it’s safe to say I get sucked into the latest “thing” quite frequently.

2. What software do you use for your email?

I use Gmail. Is that considered software?

3. Are you comfortable being nude?

Quite honestly, no.

4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?

Go to Las Vegas with the girls! I’ve never been, so I’m super excited.

5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?

A favorite? I can’t really pick one, so I’ll just share the one in my head.

“No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”

Do you know who said it and what movie it was said in???

6. How many email addresses do you have?

Two. Although I rarely check my school address anymore.

7. Is the sky falling?

It sure seemed like it yesterday, but I hope not.

8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?

No, but maybe when I go to Vegas, I’ll see the Grand Canyon, too. That’d be pretty neat.

9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?

Last Thursday. I’ve had to write a lot of Thank You notes lately. That counts, right?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhett Butler to Scarlett-Gone with the Wind-one of my favorite movies!
Great answers.
My 22 yr old son just had a conference in Vegas (from Penna) and he had a good time.

Lisa G said...

Great answers! Stop by sometime...

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Geez. I was gonna guess "Deep Throat". :) My bad. Have a great day...

Jen said...

Fun answers! Your Vegas trip sounds like it'll be a blast--girly vacations are my favorite. :)

Kimber said...

Vegas is a lot of fun, and the trip sounds great! Have fun! Thanks for playing. :)

Carey said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to Vegas! I played too... check it out, HERE!

Christine said...

Rhett Butler to Scarlet in Gone with the Wind! So, question for you, is "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" the last line in the book, movie or both? No peeking!

Obviously, I'm a fellow Gone with the Wind fan!

Happy Thursday!

Blessings,
Christine

Berleen said...

Vegas sounds like fun! Thanks for playing!

(psst... I'm following you on Twitter now!)

Pie said...

Wow, thanks everyone for the comments! I'm really excited about Vegas. It will be my first time.

@Christine: I want to say it's the last line in the movie, but not the book. I haven't read it in forever and I only watched half the movie last night. Am I right?

Thanks again everyone!