Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll Always Be a Carolina Girl

I posted a New York opportunity earlier, so it’s only fair to head down south to North Carolina now. Strange, but I actually got the tip from a friend in New York though. Nevertheless, it’s so cool, and I’m so jealous!

On May 17-19 (a little early, but always helpful to plan ahead), Theatre in the Park, Raleigh’s premier regional theatre (I didn’t even know this existed!), will stage a special production of Romeo & Juliet starring JUSTIN LONG (LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM) and Evan Rachel Wood. It’s supposed to be a 1930s take on the Shakespeare classic. It’s $50 per ticket (a little pricey, I know, but still really cool). To get info on times and how to make a reservation, check out the Web site.

And if you plan to go, GET ME JUSTIN LONG’S AUTOGRAPH. Please?

No comments: