Monday, March 16, 2009

I may be a blogaholic.

Every morning I wake up, have a cup of tea and breakfast, check my email and other social networking sites, job boards, then the blogs. (And of course, I blog here afterwards.) But today, I had to play catch up, reading about a week's worth of blog entries, and realized I may have a sad addiction. To add icing to the cake, I even ADDED two new blogs to my ever-growing list. At this point, I think I have about 25-35 blogs I regularly keep up with. Luckily some only post once a week or so, but still.

So I figured I'd share some of my absolute favorites and ask you about yours. That's right. I want to know what you read, so I can continue to feed my addiction. Here are just a few I truly enjoy:

WalletPop's blog - I've mentioned this blog before, but I really just can't get enough. I learn the most interesting things and score great deals. The blog is updated a handful of times during the day, too, which keeps me constantly reading. I strongly suggest you at least take a peek.

Working Girl - This is a blog about two working girls' lives. I will say they haven't been updating it much, which makes me a little sad inside. Up until recently, both girls lived in New York. They provide a lot of advice and funny anecdotes. It's entertaining to me.

The Holy Cookie - I'll admit it, I'm not really all that religious. But I read Cookie's blog anyways because she does a great job of blending religion and life stories. She's also a good friend of mine, so it's nice to stay updated on her life. PS: She's Catholic.

FitSugar - Keeping in shape is important, but this blog ties in a lot of different aspects of fitness. It's fairly evident I have picked up the pace in getting healthy and in shape again, so little tips and motivation go a long way with me.

iHeaden Version 25 - Another friend's blog. He's incredibly artistic and finds really interesting things around the Web. He finds things that make you laugh, think, smile, frown and wonder. I believe he updates a few times a day on MWF.

OK, your turn. What do you read?

7 comments:

Ale Foresto said...

Heyyyy where is Beyond the Beauty Pages!!!?!? :(

Anonymous said...

I also suffer from the same affliction! :(

I frequent
~Perez, of course
~Dlisted, crude, but hi-larious
~Lainey Gossip, funny gal
~Geeksugar
~Lolcats, can't help myself

Then have all my book blogs, it's terrible because my TBR pile will never get down to a reasonable level!
~The Book Smugglers
~Fantasy Book Critic
~SciFiGuy.ca
~Angieville, just to name a few, cause don't even get me started on author blogs!

You are not definitely not alone, lol!! :)

Pie said...

@Ale: Don't worry! Beyond the Beauty Pages is definitely on my RSS feed! Plus I reference you guys all the time on my blog!

@Sam: I didn't even count my celebrity-obessed blogs. Perez and JustJared, along with People.com, top my list. I haven't heard of many of the book blogs. Thanks! I'm definitely checking them out.

Jo said...

I'm always looking for new blogs to read -- including yours! It's great. Thank you.

BTW, I am obsessed with celebrities too. I didn't know Mandy Moore got married. I love Mandy Moore.

Pie said...

Thanks Jo! I hope you enjoy it. I know I enjoy your blog!

Cookie said...

Aww hey THANKS! :)
I started reading Working Girl because of you.

Pie said...

It's a good blog. So I started Google Reader (so far unimpressed, I think I like my regular feeds better) and apparently I subscribe to 52 blogs. Oops?