Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm a Tar Heel Born!

It's Carolina vs. Dook, right now--a big game and the last of the ACC regular season. My oh my, I love the Tar Heels regardless of what happens.

I graduated in May 08. People outside of Carolina find it odd that I still care about all things Carolina. They say, "You aren't at school anymore. Why do you care?" My reaction is usually something along the lines of "Are you serious? I'll always be a Tar Heel." I'm very proud to say that I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I will always hate Dook basketball. I don't care if I live in North Carolina, New York, Alaska, China, Argentina, wherever. I'm a Tar Heel born; I'm a Tar Heel bred; and when I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead!

Is that strange? Am I strange? Do most of you hold on to your alma maters? Do you stop caring after you graduate? Let me know! (Unless, of course, you're a dook fan. HA!)

No comments: