Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Money? No Problem!

I'll admit it. I have a problem--a problem of having a love for all things free. I used to go to job fairs to score free pens, sticky notes (love them!), water bottles, etc. (Now I attend for a job and the free stuff.) At my internships, the free table was my daily hangout. I couldn't tear myself away. So it only makes sense that I've found great blogs with great deals for saving, right? Unfortunately, these deals aren't all completely free, but close enough!

1) A one year subscription to Glamour for $1.50. Seriously. I'm so mad I already subscribe to it. Ladies, please help keep my dream alive and subscribe. It's a pretty good magazine to read anyways.

2) Get oatmeal from Jamba Juice for $1 all March with this coupon. There are some exceptions, but hey, it's worth a try! After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

3) One good thing about living in the South is that I have a RedBox again. The great thing about RedBox is the free rentals it randomly dishes out. (And a $1/night rental charge isn't a killer either.)

No comments: