Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh My Goodness!

So I may have added a few blogs since just the other day, and I also started using Google Reader. (I figured if I made another trip somewhere, Google Reader would make it easier to stay on top of things. I'm not thoroughly convinced by it yet, but like everything, I probably just need a little time to adjust to it.) I've read all the posts today and re-read posts that I've saved for future blog ideas and I've talked to friends about blogging, but I really can't find anything that calls to me.

Perhaps it's due to Thursday night TV night (Thanks NCAA for not having Survivor tonight, so I could watch Ugly Betty! Bye bye, Izzie!!), my looming To-Do list or the fact that I can't stop thinking about food.

I feel like someone once told me that when you start eating healthy things, your body recognizes it and starts to want more of it. Is this true? If so, man, I think I'm doomed. I've been drinking Odawalla Super Food lately, which according to their Web site is a "blend of sweet apple juice and luscious puree of peach, mango, strawberry and banana, expertly blended with green foods including wheat grass, barley grass and wheat sprouts, plus other great stuff." I call that pretty healthy compared to what usually enters my body (ie. Girl Scout Cookies). Can someone shed some light?

Since I can't think of anything to write about, tell me what you like to read about. Seriously. I'm just curious. If it helps, I'll start. I read about all things media, celebrities, sex/dating/relationship stuff, great deals, people's lives, job advice, beauty, books and so much more. Your turn!

2 comments:

Loopaleep said...

Things that are visually inspiring... like a photo blog.

Maybe you should think about what people DON'T want to read about. In that case... women's hygiene.

Pie said...

I'll try to keep women's hygiene out of the blog, but I make no promises.

I guess since you're a more visual person, it makes sense that you'd prefer a visual blog. I tend to like reading posts about things though.

Thanks for answering though!