Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's BRITNEY tonight!

Hello my faithful readers. I apologize for the lack of posts. I promise they'll resume in full force Monday. Tonight is the night though. IT'S BRITNEY! I'm beyond excited.

I wish I had more time to say more, but I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm still here. So I'll leave you with this--a working to-do list for this year. (But of fun things, of course. I have a more serious to-do list. Quite honestly, I love to-do lists.)

1) Go to Vegas.
2) Go to a wine tasting.
3) Get a Wii.
4) Learn to really play the guitar.

I need more fun things to do outside of what I usually do that are actually possible. Have any suggestions? What have you done lately outside of your box? Maybe we should make plans together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not in the works for this year, but I would LOVE to do a Vegas trip for my 21st. Wouldn't that be exciting?!

Pie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Be sure to fill me in on deets when the time comes!!