Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Internet Joys

With Monday approaching shortly, I thought I'd share a few distractions I've recently discovered. Sometimes you just need a few minutes to do something completely aimless, you know?

- Dead at Your Age: I'll admit; this site is a little strange. You can learn about famous people who died at your age or younger. But useless bits of information are always entertaining.

- Monster Tetris Game: I can tell you now that I have never finished a game and probably never will. In fact, sometimes I get bored after about five minutes. But if you're a Tetris-lover, this just might be your Heaven.

- Life is Short. Synopit.: Ok, I confess I haven't used this one before, but it still intrigues me. Since we're always on the go, this site apparently summarizes long articles. If you try it, let me know how it goes.

- Bubble Wrap: The title says it all. I kind of love this one.

- Twistori: According to Twitter, it's a social experiment type-thing. I don't get it, but it still entertains.

I hope you still get things done during your day though.

No comments: