Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Watch the Dessert

Well I started with dinner, so it only makes sense that dessert would follow.

Care for a Girl Scout cookie? We're pretty far into the cookie season. I have four boxes in the freezer and an empty one in the trash. And honestly, I've always known that these cookies are not exactly the healthiest, but when you really break it down, it's a little upsetting. My favorites are the peanut butter patties (Tagalongs) and the Samoas (the little wheel ones with caramel). What about you?

I'll let you read this article on your own, while I find a way to eat these cookies in moderation. If I come up with successful tips, I'll be sure to share. I hope you share yours, too!

Surviving Girl Scout Cookie Season: Can you enjoy Girl Scout cookies without blowing your diet?

2 comments:

Cookie said...

I just bought 3 boxes of Tagalongs. Of course, I have to save them until Easter, but April 12 is then going to be one of the happiest (and most fattening) days of the year :)

Pie said...

Delicious! I have two boxes of Tagalongs in the freezer. Good luck making it to Easter!