Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just One of Those Days


Sometimes you just have to keep telling yourself that things could be worse. So in order for that to happen today, here's a few of my favorites from FMyLife.com:

Today, while I was out to eat, I was approached by the restaurant manager. He told me that while he respected my personal choices, his patrons didn't feel comfortable with someone who used to be a man using the women's restroom. He thought I was a transsexual. I am a naturally-born female. FML

Today, I got a phone call saying I was no longer a bridesmaid for a wedding in June. It's my mom's 4th wedding. I'm getting replaced by our dog. FML

Today, my parents reorganized my whole room when I was out watching a movie with a friend. They got rid of everything they deemed as junk which included my favorite childhood toy, 2 essays due tomorrow, and my old jacket where I keep my money. I'm out $75, and stuck at home rewriting my essays. FML

2 comments:

Cookie said...

This is my favorite:

Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box: "love mom." FML

I don't know what a Jesus pin is, but I don't think it matters.

Pie said...

Hahah, yeah, that's the example I used when I first blogged about fmylife.com. I found another site kind of like it. I'll be blogging about it sooner or later!